Canadian Wings :: The History & Heritage of the Royal Canadian Air Force

Featured Squadron

No. 441 Squadron

When transferred to the UK in February 1944, No. 125 Squadron, RCAF was renumbered No. 441. Established at Digby flying Spitfire Mk VB's, it moved to Holmesley South and replaced those with Mk IXB's the following month, commencing operations as part of No. 144 Wing, 2nd TAF (Tactical Air Force). Moves were made to various south coast bases, culminating at Ford in May, from where sorties were made during the invasion until a move to Normandy followed on the 15th of June. Early in July the..., Notice: Undefined variable: galleryRecord in /home/wings08/public_html/Squadrons/index.php on line 147 Gallery

View Full Record »

Recently Updated Pages

Maritime Air Command
Updated: Sunday June 02, 2013

Flying Instructors School (FIS)
Updated: Sunday June 02, 2013

Electronic Warfare Unit
Updated: Sunday June 02, 2013

Central Navigation School
Updated: Sunday June 02, 2013

Central Experimental and Proving Establishment
Updated: Sunday June 02, 2013